Are you on the hunt for a spooky delicious drink recipe for something boo-zy at your next Halloween party? These frighteningly simple classic drinks have a twist making them perfect Halloween party drinks; they are just what you need. Serve a creepy cocktail alongside some Halloween-themed appetizers and finish the night with a bang.
This collection includes spooky cocktails created with a variety of beverages, so no matter what you enjoy, there’s a tasty magical cocktail here that’ll satisfy all the guests at your Halloween party.
These are classed as an Alcoholic drink – So strictly for Adults Only!
Table of Contents
- Place crumbled cookies on a plate. Rub rims of 4 glasses with honey. Dip in cookie crumbs to coat.
- Whisk together coffee liqueur, vodka, and pumpkin pie spice in a measuring cup. Pour into prepared glasses, dividing evenly; top with ice. Divide 3/4 cup heavy cream evenly among glasses and serve immediately.
- Add gin, vermouth, and blackberry syrup to a shaker tin
- Add ice cubes and shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- Strain it through a fine-mesh strainer into a martini glass
- Add a tiny bit of black food color, stir and then serve. The black color will sink to the bottom eventually, so you may need to stir it again.
- Fill the desired number of glasses with ice. Starting with the bottom layer, use a cocktail shaker filled with ice to combine the orange or tangerine juice with 1 tablespoon of the Splenda Simple Syrup.
- Shake well and carefully pour into the glass filled with ice. Repeat this process for the middle layer- fill a cocktail shaker with the gin and carrot juice and shake.
- When ready to pour into the glass, invert a spoon and very slowly pour the gin and juice mixture into the glass. It should create a layer on top (the ice will help create a buffer, too).
- Top with a splash of club soda, soda water, tonic water, or water if desired. Note, however, that the carbonation may disturb the layering effect.
- Get fancy and drop a couple of small pieces of dry ice into the top of your drink to create a smoky effect.
- Add the lime wedge into your cocktail shaker and crush
- Add 2 oz rum
- Add ice cubes and shake.
- Distribute evenly between two glasses
- Top up with ginger beer
- When you fill a large punch bowl, make sure it is sitting where you want it first, so you don’t have to try and move it after it is full!
- Pour the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, and ginger ale, and vodka, if using, into a punch bowl and stir.
- Make sure you leave enough room for your spooky ice sculptures!
- Prep glass for cocktails if you are doing the marshmallow spider webs.
- If not, add ice to the glass.
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker tin with ice. Shake to combine.
- Pour into a is glass, using a funnel or carefully if having the marshmallow spider webs on the glass.
What is in a Diamond is Forever Cocktail?
The Diamonds Are Forever martini is a smooth combination of chilled Absolut Elyx Vodka and a dash of fresh lime juice inspired by the James Bond film.
How to make Glow in the Dark Drinks for Halloween?
Using a backlight is the easiest way to make your drinks glow. But drinks may be made to appear to glow in the absence of a black light by utilizing presentation techniques. Luminous glasses, ice cubes with tiny lights, or glow sticks can be used as stirrers.